Thursday, April 26, 2012

Anybody have/used this AGP vid card?

HIS Hightech H195PRQT512DDAN-R-V2 Radeon X1950PRO 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 AGP 8X IceQ 3 Turbo HDCP Video Card



Anybody have /used this AGP card??? Is it good? worth it for AGP?



I've been reading that the heatsink doesn't work well and stuff...is it true????



should I get his 1650 ice 512mb instead?|||I have the 256mb version of that exact card. I like that the hot air gets blown OUT of the case.



The ONLY problem I have had is that it is difficult to get out once you install it. Being a 2 slot design, it's difficult to reach under the card to release the tab to get the card out of the slot.



For AGP, it is as good as it gets!|||The 1650 is worse (duh). lower numbers means lower performance (usually). You should save money and get a 256 mb version that doesn't have the Iceq cooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment